Monday 11 August 2014






Challenge 54

The Goddess of Moonlight on Evening Fog


          Promarkers


Hair   ~   Pineapple Crush Gold
Skin   ~   Ivory
Eyes   ~   Sky Blue
Dress  ~   Amethyst Orchid and Glitter











Materials:

A5 White Card
Purple Paper
Clock embossing folder
Cream Pearl Card
Happy Birthday Banner
Image










 I have been sent this Image by Anita to do as some of the dt group are off due to illness so I am covering for one of them so I hope you like the image...

Took me a while to think of what colour to do her as I am way out of my comfort zone with her but as I was asked to do it I thought here goes.... After deciding on the colours I got stuck into colouring her so I hope you like the end product as much as I do,  still need practice with hair but I am still learning (like everyone else)..
After colouring her I cut her out and decided to do a purple background which debossed  with my clock embossing folder then mounted it onto my A5 card which I then put my cream pearl card on and mounted the image onto the cream card to make it stand out.  I have put dark purple pearls in the corners of the purple card and cream card to finish off..


Please feel free to leave feedback as I love reading them thank you for visiting my blog..



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you have made....and super colouring Jac....very nice indeed.....JOhn says oh i like that one....lol

    fiona xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome!!! Your coloring is gorgeous. Very beautiful creation.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! love the metallic purples you used!

    thanks for your comment you left on my blog. but my mom didn't make it. she passed away on july 3rd. we were in the hospital for 2 weeks. she was doing great, but her kidneys ended up failing and her body rejected the dialysis. we did have a beautiful ceremony for her back home in hawaii, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback