Wednesday 2 October 2013



This is Team A Challenge which is Indigo Blu stamps.

I am on Team B but we were allowed to enter this challenge.

I have used A6 Craft UK scalloped edge card. I used purple self adhesives paper for the background, I used spellbinder die to cut out the design and mounted it onto the white card so that the white showed through the design.  I put the flowers on top and the thank you on..  In the top and bottom corners are Purple Gems on.

Team A    Anita    Teresa   Lynne    Net   Denise    Lucy   Ashley
Nicola

TTPH blog

www.throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk






2 comments:

  1. Amazing, lovely card.....just lovely..
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Jacqui! Great color scheme! Love all you did!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback