Monday 11 November 2013


 I am on team B for the Challenge I hope you like it

 
Hair ~ Sandstone.
Wings ~ Gold Glitter pen and soft peach 
 Holly ~ Forset Green
Lips ~ Soft Peach
Skin ~ Satin





I used A4 Centura Pearl card scored in half to make my A5 card, the embossed card is from Hunkydory  the circle is spellbinder die to give a little definition behind the fairy I then stuck them onto the A5 card around the edges of the embossed card is gold peel offs with borders and peel offs for the greeting message.


 
















4 comments:

  1. Great card Jacqui. You have done a good job colouring the image and i love the embossing and the die cut. Well done. Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Jacqui......its so well made and i just love it..

    fiona DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jacqui!! I like how you used the fairy to make your card!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback