Tuesday 19 November 2013




Coat        ~  Red trim cool grey 1
Belt         ~  Cool grey 5
Buckle     ~  Black
Trousers  ~  Black
Boots      ~  Ruby
Hat         ~  Ruby
Eyebrows ~ Sandstone
Hair         ~ Sandstone
Sack       ~  Tan
Patch      ~  Cocoa
Face       ~  Ivory
eyes        ~  tinted with cool grey 1
Dog        ~ Cool grey 2 and 3
Collar     ~ Cocoa and studs gold


I used A4 card scored in half to give me A5 I then used Red merry Christmas card on top used a punch to get the little border with red ribbon and put a silver peel off down the ribbon.  I cut Santa out using spellbinder die and then mounted it onto the red card, on the right hand corners are peel off silver corners with silver Christmas greetings on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback