Monday 12 May 2014




Hair               Sandstone
Eyebrows      Sandstone
slide in hair   Poppy
earrings         Poppy and glitter
skin                Ivory
Eyes               Cool Aqua
eyeshadow     Pastel Blue
Lips                Ruby
Basque           Poppy
Skirt               highlighted cool grey
stockings       Putty
Glitter on top of basque and jewel. 



















I have used a gatefold card to make it different.  I used a pink card highlighted with gold on each side I have used white flower card I then used a oval spellbinder die so that I can mount the image onto it so that the gatefold can open.  I have then put red pearls down each side of the white card.


I hope you enjoyed looking at my card please feel free to leave feed back

thank you xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback