Monday 28 April 2014














Wings             Walnut Spice and Gold
Cogs               Cool Grey 3
Rope               Ginger
Hair                 Sandstone and Tan
Skin                 Satin and Dusky Pink
Eyes                Cool Aqua
Underskirt       Aubergine
Dress               Prussian and Amethyst
Knife               Gold and Cool Grey



















I have used a A6 card which I then put some light brown and cream script paper on to which I have them added a brown ribbon...
I have then added the image onto the paper to add a bit of a difference I have put some black and cream dot buttons and cream with black dot buttons on to finish it off....

Hope you enjoy looking please leave feedback








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback