Monday 29 July 2013

I am a team member for Through The Purple Haze Design Team. This is my second blog post as the newest member of the Through the Purple Haze Design Team. I have added a picture of my card and the details of what I used to make it. 

Simply Betty Digi Image.

The card blank is a C6 size card blank from Craft UK Ltd
The topper is from Simply Betty and is backed onto silver mirror card from my stash, the pink card  is from pink frogs crafts I added some pink ribbon from my stash and the pink gems are from my stash as well. The edging is done with my heart punch that I have.


I am on Team B and the challenge this time was Simply Betty digi stamp. 

Here is the links to the rest of Team B please go and look.

5 comments:

  1. Well done Jacqui lovely card
    Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jacqui. Love the punch and gems, great idea.
    Eithne
    www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quiet card Jacqui, its very well done and i really love it...

    fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really soft and pretty card, Jacqui! The pink ribbon and gems are a great idea!

    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback