Monday 12 August 2013

I am a team member for Through The Purple Haze Design Team. This is my third blog post as the newest member of the Through the Purple Haze Design Team. I have added a picture of my card and the details of what I used to make it.

The card below is a digi stamp from Floppy Latte, I coloured it in using promarkers then I backed it onto yellow papermania card then onto green papermania card. The card blank is a C6 size card blank from Craft UK Ltd.. I didn't use any gems or ribbon as I thought it was a large enough image and not warranted anything else adding to it.



I am on Team B and the challenge this time was Floppy Latte digi stamp. 

 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Love the scalloped edge :) and the layered colours.
    Eithne
    www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jacqui, simple and uncluttered and with lovely yellows, oranges and greens...your right it didn't need anything else.
    Anita TTPHC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally i dont like anything with yellow in it, but this an exception its very very fresh - a lovely card.

    fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Jacqui! Great coloring! I love it!
    hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback