Monday 13 January 2014



  


  Sally Having Fun






            



Skin               Ivory

Hair               Tan

Bow               Amethyst

Mouth           Pink Carnation 

Dress              Lilac

Handbag        Amethsyt

Pumps           Amethyst with Glitter added.


This is our first Challenge of the year. It is a digi stamp from Crafty Sentiments

I cut Sally out and mounted her onto purple card cut out using spellbinders Fancy Oval, I have used A6 card, mounted cream card with is embossed with Dotty embossing folder I have then mounted my oval with Sally on onto the cream card.  I have used 3 different colour purples for the ribbons on the side which I then added a touch of glitter to, I included a Happy Birthday silver peel off and to finish it off I have added a small and medium gem to the top and bottom right hand corners.



I hope you enjoyed looking at my Crafty Sentiments card....and please feel free to comment on my post.......

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jacqui, the pleats on the dress look fab. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jacqui.....i adore that tone of blue....really lovely and a few pictures too....very nice indeed.

    fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple oval frame is gorgeous. Love that you cut the image out, and you did a fabulous job on the cutting. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Love your oval die and the way you have layered her. Great job..

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jacqui! My favorite colors!! Your coloring is great!! Good job of fussy cutting!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jacqui, love the colours you've used and fab colouring,xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback