Tuesday 7 January 2014


 
This is the first challenge of 2014 for the JIC ,  I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and leaving feedback.







The image is from  Aurora wings    http://www.aurorawings.com/



The lady and Rose's:  Coloured by using promarkers.

Leaves:     Forest Green and Grass
Roses        Canary and Tulip Yellow   Pinflair Craft Glaze
Lady:        Skin Ivory highlighted with Almond.
                  Lips Soft peach
                  Eyes Sandstone







I used a A4 card scored in half to make A5  the backing card is Hunkydory cream glitter card with Lemon Yellow organize ribbon around it and tied in a knot. I mounted the lady onto the backing card and then onto the white A5 leaving a small border around it.  I have used 3 different size silver gems on the bottom and top of the card with a silver Happy Birthday Peel off onto it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback