Monday 27 January 2014




 Tattered Lace








I have used A4 Centura  Pearl Card from Crafters Companion to make this card which I have scored in half to make it a A5 card.. I have use a tattered lace die to cut the design in the top of the purple card which I have then mounted on top of the A5 card.  I put a purple ribbon underneath the die cut I used a art deco lady stamp from docrafts to make the lady which I coloured in with Promarkers Lilac and Amethyst I have put a little bit of glitter on her dress to give it a bit of highlight her skin is Ivory.  I have stamped Happy Birthday on the added Gold Glitter (which doesn't show up very nicely).  I have used a tattered lace small bow to add the bow under the happy birthday then put purple gems on to finish it off...




Challenge's I have entered
http://imagination-craftschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://stampedblessings.com/











14 comments:

  1. The die cut is divine. Really. It really stands out as being elegant. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful lilac card.....its really lovely....very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love your use of the dies and your art deco lady is a great companion to that ornate die at the top! Great card design!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqui i love the tattered lace die you used its lovely. and i know you love art deco so she is a lovely complement to the card well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow beautiful and elegant Jacqui.


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant a beautiful card Jacqui..gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us over at Imagination Crafts for our Anything Goes challenge.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very classy, and very elegant! Beautiful purple color also :) Hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How elegant! I love that intricate die cut at the top! Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous purple creation Jacqui! Thanks for joining our "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" over at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Jacqui I love how you used the dies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback