Monday 10 February 2014
























This is a pre-coloured imaged I've used, as I think it is so pretty, I have used A5 card which on top of that I have put gold pearl card which I embossed,  I then used a purple card that I used Tattered Lace die to the top and bottom corners of the card I then stuck the purple card on top of the gold embossed card.  I then cut out the image and stuck her in the middle of the card and then used a Happy Birthday peel offs to finish it off..



I hope you like my card, please feel free to leave a comment



 Challenges entered

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cateredcrop.com/
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/



8 comments:

  1. The gold is really beautiful. Especially combined with the purple. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one super card...i love the gold on the corners and the wee girl is just lovely and cute...

    fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqui, your card is just spectacular! The tattered lace die cuts add so much and I love the gold peaking through. Gold and purple just seem to go together and you have made a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. I love all the accents of gold and what a sweet image, Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me just say - you had me at PURPLE! LOL. Great detail work with the die cut! Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card, using the gold with the pink and purple, and that image is really sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It, hope to see you again soon.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and great choice of colours. Love the layout and how you have captured the image in middle. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week and we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely card Jacqui and i love the image and die cutting gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback