Tuesday 4 February 2014


                                                                         
 



Promarkers

Highlighted the lily's with Baby Pink

Twine around the heart is done in Gold

Glitter added onto the lily's to give a little sparkle




 
this digital image is from Artbymiran

I coloured the image with promarkers just added a bit of highlighted colour to the lily's and decided to use gold on the twine around the rest of the heart, in the center I added a stamp saying take delight in the little things I have cut the image out and mounted it onto the gold heart background. I used a embossing folder to make the backing on the card which I then mounted the heart onto the embossed pink card I have put a pink ribbon down the left hand side with a bow at the top. I have put it all on a A6 card.  to finish it off I have added Gold peel offs saying With Love Best Wishes......






1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback