Tuesday 18 February 2014



 Sassy Studio Designs
 
 
Daphne from Sassy Studio's

Promarkers.

Hair                              Cocoa
Headband                     Amethyst
Eyes and brows           Tan
Skin                             Ivory
Lips                             Baby Pink
Dress                           Lilac and Amethyst
Bag                             Prussian and Lilac
Shoes                          Prussian and Lilac.





I have used a square 4x4 Hunkydory shaped card which I have mounted a cream embossed swirl card on top and the used a spellbinder die to cut the purple die cut shape out which I then mounted onto of the cream card before sticky Daphne on top.  I used a white pen to make it look like white stitching around the edge of the die cut just to give it a bit extra definition, on the four edges of the die cut I have stuck purple gems on.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback