Monday 10 March 2014





























Cupcake image is coloured by promarkers:
Hair:                     Sandstone
Flowers                Baby Pink
Wings                   Glittered
Dress                    Pink Carnation
highlighted cup cake  cool grey 1
cupcake holder     Putty
Highlight on plate and fork Putty
Hearts on cupcake Rose Pink
and glitter on cupcake also

I have used a A6 white card which then put a cream dotty card with pink ribbon on, I have used my round spellbinder die to cut out the shape which I mounted the little cupcake girl onto then mounted it onto the cream card.  I used gold peel offs to put on happy birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui! Such a sweet card!! Love the embossed background!! Great coloring on your image, too!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Sweetie, i adore those images xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback