Monday 31 March 2014
















Hair                  Ginger
Eyes                 Pastel Blue
Lips                  Baby Pink
Skin                  Satin
Hairband          Amethyst
Trim on dress   Aubergine
Dress                Lilac and Amethyst
Gloves              Lilac
Jewels              Gold Metallic







Well I hope you all like it as this is my first ever steam punk and I was totally petrified doing it:

I have used a A4 pearl card scored in half to make my A5 card.  I embossed some burgundy card with clocks and cut them diagonally but one the embossed side up and the other debossed and stuck them on the card, I have used my tonic die to cut the oval out on white card and glued the image onto it then glued onto the card and used burgundy ribbon and purple large pearl stuck on top.

please feel free to leave feed back as I would really like to know what you think of this one

Challenges entered:

http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Jacqui.......i love the blue of the dress....very nice card..

    fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui!! I think it is wonderful!! Can't wait to see your next steampunk card!!! Great colors!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I LOVE that embossed background paper. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on the steampunk. It is a hard one to pull off and you have done it wonderfully! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jacqui your colouring is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you have showcased this image. Great attempt at Steampunk. Great colours. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so beautiful, love the colors and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback