Monday 24 March 2014


                    http://thestampingchef.com/Shop/




 
I used promarkers to colour the mermaid image in:
Hair        Tan and Caramel.
Eyes        Caramel
Skin         Ivory and Satin
Lips         Soft Peach
Tail          Pastel Blue
Shell        Pastel Blue
Hairband  Pastel Blue
Harp        Gold

This is my bingo challenge I am stepping in for Ashley so I have done this image with Sentiment and stitching around the edge.   I have used a A6 card which I have then used Spellbinder Grand Labels to cut out the blue mirror card and gold which I then placed the gold on top of the blue and then put the image on top. I have used a white gel pen to put the stitching around the gold.  I have used a gold peel off Happy Birthday on the top 


Please feel free to leave feedback as I love reading what you put thank you xx

Challenges entered:

http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/



7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sweetie, I like how the image is slightly "Out the Box" xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH a naked mermaid.....lol - its lovely Jacqui.....love it...

    fiona
    x..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design, love the image, thank you for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love to see you back again next week for another fun challenge......Good Luck
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Your mermaid is divine!! Thanks for turning me on to those peel offs. I am so glad I found out about them!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacqui love how you coloured her and she makes a lovely CAS card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback