Monday 28 April 2014


















Hair:                 Cinnamon Walnut and Burnt Sienna
Stars                 Silver
Bubbles            White pearl
Earring              Silver
Lips                   Poppy
Skin                   Blush and Ivory
Eyes                  Cool Aqua

























I used a 8x8 square card and decided to do it all in white to make the image stand out...
We had to do a sketch for the this challenge so instead of using ribbon I decided to use white flower card cut into  two strips and the bow is tattered lace small bow which I cut out in white card and put it on the joining of the to strips.. I used a spellbinder oval to cut out the oval in the sketch then mounted my image on top and put it on the card.. I have used blue/green peals to finish it off..


Hope you enjoyed stopping by and looking at my blog thank you for your comments:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback