Monday 14 April 2014



 

























Lacy Sunshine Image coloured using promarkers

Hair:                            Henna and Walnut
Eyes                             Sandstone
Flowers in hair            Ruby and Rose Pink
Trousers                      China Blue, Cobalt Blue and True Blue
Patches                        Pastel Blue
Top                              Fushia Pink and Rose Pink
Toenails                       Blossom
Skin                             Blush, Almond and Ivory
Lips                             Red
Butterfly                     Leaf Green and Tulip Yellow
Leaf on flower           Leaf Green Grass and Forest Green
Flower                        Rose Pink Fushia Pink and Red

I have used a A5 card then I used a flowered embossed card with a white and dark blue ribbon which I then put onto the A5 card... I have used Tonic Squares to cut out a pink and blue card, I put the blue card on in a diamond shape onto the pink square which then was put onto the white embossed card I then stuck my lacy sunshine image onto the blue card. I then put them onto the A5 card to which I then used a dark blue pen to put fake stitching around the outside of the squares and which embossed card.  I have used Happy 13th Birthday silver peel offs.


Please feel free to leave comments I love reading them. 












2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui!! Really beautiful card you have made!! Love your coloring and the embossed background!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    Happy Easter!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback