Monday 3 November 2014




 Challenge 66



Materials

A5 white card
Black Embossed card
Tattered Lace die
Happy Christmas die cuts
white card











This challenge we have use Tattered Lace dies (which I love)... As I got this die last year for a Christmas present and not had chance to use it I thought I would use it for this challenge...

I have cut the die out on pearl card and used a circle die to cut out the backing card then a larger white one to mount it on as I wanted to do a black and white card which  I have never done before... I then used my embossing folder to make the background card and cut out Happy Christmas in the white pearl card.  I used my snowflake die to cut out 3 snowflakes I have glued them all onto A5 card and used a white pen to highlight the bits on the embossing card.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog I love to read all feedback.

Challenges Entered:
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.fashionablestampingchallenges.com/#

http://thegloryofchristmaschallenge.blogspot.de/



5 comments:

  1. Very lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful black and white card! Love the image. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Black/White Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Glory of Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous design! Your embossing and die cuts look amazing!
    Hugs xox, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Love the die you've used.
    Thanx for playing along at CWWC this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback