Monday 10 November 2014









 Challenge 67



 Materials


A5 card
Pink Glittered swirl card
White flowered card
Tonic Deco Frame Rose
Pink Ribbon
Heart pearl ribbon buckle  
Gold gems
Gold Happy Anniversary Peel off 





We have been very lucky at TTPH we have got tonic dies, I love my dies and tonic are fantastic easy to use...
I have been given this beautiful die called Tonic Deco Frame rose and couldn't wait to use it so  I used pink glittered swirl card for the backing card then I put on the white flowered card and used pink ribbon with the heart pearl buckle which I put on the bottom,  I then put it onto the white A5 card I cut out the Deco frame in the same pink and then put that onto the card and put the red rose in the middle... as it looks a bit romantic I used it for a anniversary, after I had put it all together I added the gold gems in each corner and then the Happy Anniversary peel off on to finish it off.

I hope you like my blog please leave feedback as I love reading the comments.

thank you xx

Challenges entered:
http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.co.uk/ 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback