Monday 17 November 2014










 Jenna:


  Promarkers

Hair ~ Tan, Spice
Skin ~  Blush
Eyes ~  Parline
Lips ~ Soft Beach
Jeans ~ Denim Blue
Belt ~ Sleigh Bell
Button ~ Silver
Top ~  Antique Pink and Carmine

 Materials:

A5 card
Embossed card
Die cut blue card
Blue ribbon with white dots
Image
Happy Birthday 





Finished Card

I received this image from Stamping Chef which I think is very classy... after printing her out I went with blues and pinks. and done her hair in a spice colour which I think really suits her.. I cut her out after colouring her and the decided to use a die cut behind her and as this challenge either had to use ribbon lace or twine I tried lace but for some reason didn't think it went well, and having no twine I went with ribbon.. I have embossed the white card before putting it on to the white A5 card and stuck the ribbon on it first I then put the spellbinder die cut on and put Jenna on top of that and went with a white and gold oval Happy Birthday..

Thank you for viewing my blog I really enjoy reading all feedback good or bad as it always helps me, so please feel free to leave me feed back and once again thank you for taking the time to drop by


Challenges entered
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.ca/
http://paradiseofmagnolia.blogspot.fr/
http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/


6 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Pretty emboss and image...
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqui what a beautiful card

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, your card is beautiful.But I can't validate it for "Paradise of Magnolia" because it must use only the Magnolia stamps.I'm sorry. Nice day
    Laurigami (owner Paradise of stamps and Paradise of Magnolia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Miss Jacqui..... I agree the spice hair looks great....

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card! I love it! Thanks for sharing at Scrapbook Stamp Society! Hope to see you again next time! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our "Anything goes" challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback