Thursday 12 September 2013

Here is another stamped image, I have stamped today on hammered card this time instead of the stamping paper I have.  I have started to use papermania stamp blocks as I wasn't happy with my rocka blocks as I always manged to get a thick edge, I now think it is a better stamped image.  The image is Popcorn bear that I got free in a magazine last year, as I am not very confident in stamping this is the first time this image has been used I have also started to use memento ink pads.  I used promarkers to colour it in.

Coat and Hat  -  Red. highlighted the white with cool grey 1
Holly  -   Meadow Green and Forrest Green with the berrys red the bag is blush.
Popcorn  -  Caramel, Sandstone, Tan, Putty and pastel pink
Doll  -  nose carmine face Sandstone blanket is Cinnamon and on top is Cool grey one. 

I used spellbinders to cut out the image and used a gold pen around the edge.  The card is Craft UK Scalloped edge card and embossed dot gold card.  on the edge of the raised border is a stamped snow flake on each corner.

1 comment:

  1. lovely card hun, :) so cute. I am glad you are getting on better with the blocks than the rocka blocks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback