Monday 9 September 2013

Stitchy Bear Flower

I am on team B but got permission to do this one for team A

 
I have done the Stitchy bear challenge her name is flower.
I used a A4 white card from stock scored in half to make it into A5, the pink card is papermania, I used my EK Success large edge punch to make a border.  The die is a spellbinder which I used to cut flower out and then mounted it onto the pink back card.  I coloured flower in using promarkers then put silver peel offs on the corners and sentiment.




Promarker colours are:-Outer wings Rose Pink, Inner wings Pink Carnation, top of dress baby Pink, Bottom part of dress Blossom the flowers in her hair are Blossom and the leaves are Apple Hair is Sandstone, Skin is Ivory, Lips Pink Carnation and eyes are Cobalt Blue

3 comments:

  1. Jacqui, Love the sweet image and all the die cuts.
    Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and nice embellishments! Thanks for sharing this adorable project with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback