Monday 30 September 2013

I am a team B member for Through The Purple Haze Design Team. Here is another challenge blog post for Through the Purple Haze Design Team. I have added a picture of my card and the details of what I used to make it.

This is a SBS image called Grace. I used a A4 card scored in half to make a A4 I used spellbinder die to cut out the oval in black card used EK Success punch for the boarder and edged it with black ribbon as its a Halloween challenge I decided to use all black's, whites and I coloured Grace in using all the cool grey colours. I then cut her out leaving a small white border around her, then I mounted it on the black oval and mounted it on the card I used pearls down the border and black pearls on the corners.  

4 comments:

  1. Very Nice card....well made....lovely

    fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui! I really like your card, especially how you mounted the image on the black die cut! The side border is really pretty, too!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui lovely card, very steam punkish in design (the digi) mounted on black card and then a totally white card with a border very simply designed
    Hugs
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqui lovely card, very steam punkish in design (the digi) mounted on black card and then a totally white card with a border very simply designed
    Hugs
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback