Monday 9 September 2013

I am a team B member for Through The Purple Haze Design Team. Here is another challenge blog post for Through the Purple Haze Design Team. I have added a picture of my card and the details of what I used to make it.

I used a A6 Craft UK scalloped edge card, the white backing card is a embossed card from Hunkydory I used spellbinders to cut out the the circle, image and the oblong.. I used my Martha Stewart punches to make the to ribbon strips.
I used my Meiflower pearls to the sides as in the sketch that was requested for this challenge.   I am on the B team for the Through the Purple Haze





5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jacqui i love the PB hedgehog he is gorgeous! Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jacqui i love the PB hedgehog he is gorgeous! Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jacqui! Beautiful card!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jaqu....its beautiful and so well made.

    fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback