Monday 19 August 2013

I am a team member for Through The Purple Haze Design Team. This is another challenge blog post as the newest member of the Through the Purple Haze Design Team. I have added a picture of my card and the details of what I used to make it.

The card below is a digi stamp from crafts and me, I coloured it in using promarkers then I backed it onto pruple papermania card then onto purple and white paper from my stock, then onto purple card I used a spellbinder die to cut the digi image out and used my sizzix die to cut the flourish out. The card blank is a C6 size card blank from Craft UK Ltd.. I didn't use any gems or ribbon as it wasn't permitted as I choose Die, 3 papers and flourish.  I really enjoyed this as I think Hope is stunning its a beautiful digi image.





I am on the B team for the Through the Purple Haze

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jacqui...........love the lilac flourish too.....very nice indeed....

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card love the colours and image is sweet hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring and a great card design! Love it, Jacqui!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback