Monday 19 August 2013

I was very lucky to recently joined the Simply B Stamps Fan Group on Facebook, so this is the first time that I've played  along with Simply Betty Stamps New Facebook Fan Challenge using the witch Mercedes . I have plucked up the courage to post her on my blog.  So here she is hope you all like her,  must admit I love the image.


I used a C6 card from Craft Uk Ltd,  I used promarkers to colour Mercedes in the greys with poppy red on the shoes and lips and backed her onto silver mat card.





5 comments:

  1. you have done an awesome job with her... so glad you joined the group!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the splash of red! Awesome work!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of the black and white with a pop of red on her shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, reading the other comments I think your little splash of red is a hit! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome use of a monochromatic scheme and that pop of red is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback