Saturday 24 August 2013

 The Stamping Chef vs. Simply Betty Stamps


I was very lucky to recently joined the Simply B Stamps Fan Group on Facebook, so this is the second time that I've played  along with Simply Betty Stamps New Facebook Fan Challenge and TSC Recipes using the images Bonnie Skullbabe and Kittypaw Valtura . I've started to really enjoy these challenges even though I am still learning but with the help of great people on both sites I will get there



I used a 8x8 square white card from Craft UK.  I used my promarkers to colour the images as I didnt have Hot Pink and Lime Green so I used the nearest colours I had. The backing card is edged with my ek success punch, and the cream card is also edged with the same punch all the backing paper is from my stash, I used two little black buttons on the cream card and put gold pearl drops on each corner.





 The Stamping Chef vs. Simply Betty Stamps







1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback