Monday 26 August 2013

 Through the Purple Haze


I am a team member for Through The Purple Haze Design Team. Here is another challenge blog post for Through the Purple Haze Design Team. I have added a picture of my card and the details of what I used to make it.

I used a A4 cream card scored in half to make a A5, I coloured the Kenny K Happy Hour image with promarkers.  The skin tone is Satin with her lips Pink Carnation eyes are sandstone the hair is Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon and tan I used Spice and Putty on her dress with her shoes in Cocoa.


I am on team b and really enjoy doing these challenges, everyone is so helpful and friendly.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Jacqui! Love the ribbon along the side and your image is adorable!

    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jacqui. Love the image and the background, looks great.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaqui.a lovely card, and your colouring wow....just a beautiful card...

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this character! And love the hair Jacqui. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback